- the primary agent adds a title to the catalog, enters catalog copy, and the metadata
- the primary agent adds language rights to a title, so they can be delegated to co-agents.
- the primary attaches documents to the title, so they can be shared with co-agents.
- the primary agent adds reviews, blurbs, news about awards and other information to the title, so they can be shared with co-agents.
- titles can be kept hidden for confidentiality. Hidden titles can be seen only by invitation.
- normally, titles are visible in the catalog. Editors can discover a title and send a submission request to the representative for a language right.