Quickstart for Editors
0 out Of 5 Stars
You are here:
Quickstart for rights buyers
ACCESS IS RESTRICTED TO VERIFIED USERS
SIGN UP, THEN ASK A VENDOR TO VERIFY YOU
- Open signup page here, enter details
- Check your inbox for our confirmation mail, follow the link
- Complete your profile
- Navigate to Network for a list of registered users, companies and teams. Find a vendor you want to be in touch with
- Connect with the vendor by sending out a message. We will notify your contact immediately.
- We will notify you once the vendor has accepted your contact request and verified you for the benefit of the entire Rightsdesk network.
Making A Submission Request:
- Find a title that your contact represents and select the right you are interested in acquring (make sure to specify your Language, Territory, Type)
- Request a submission by chosing the link. We will notify the vendor immediately.
- Once the vendor has decided to make the submission we will notify you.
- Check your current submissions in your dashboard
- Use the dashboard to
- view submissions
- respond to agents
- find more information about a title
- Select a title, then view details to
- download sample reading material,
- send a message to the agent,
- to reject or to make an offer.
- Browse the network of users on Rightsdesk to
- identify agents, publishers and editors with whom you want to be in touch with
- invite users to become your contacts
- Your contacts will be users in the network that you have been in touch with to
- request submissions from
- send messages and share information with
(Use “My Contacts” to establish firewalls against unwanted messages)
- Check your inbox on Rightsdesk regularly to
- make sure you’re not missing important messages from other users
- send messages to your contacts concerning their titles
- enjoy grouping of messages in threads
Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars