Notice: Undefined index: css_version in /var/www/rightsdesk.com/wp-content/plugins/echo-elegant-layouts/includes/features/layouts/class-elay-layout-sidebar.php on line 91
Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
You are here:
Core Features for Subagents
This page explains the core features for the collaboration between primary agents and their subagents
- the primary agent adds titles to the catalog, catalog copy, metadata, documents, and blurps.
- the primary agent delegates a right to the co-agent for a territory.
- the co-agent creates leads to domestic publishers, makes submissions, shares files.
- the co-agent discusses a project with the client and negotiates with the acquiring editor.
- the primary agent uploads documents, reviews, blurbs and news. The co-agent gets notified.