|Mohrbooks Literary Agency|
|Crossing Press (2009-03-03)|
|Self-help, personal development & practical advice|
THE PIERCING BIBLE
The Definitive Guide to Safe Body Piercing
Piercing pioneer Elayne Angel has performed over 40,000 piercings since the 1980s and has brought many practices, such as tongue-piercing, into the mainstream. She brings her exhaustive knowledge to this groundbreaking manual that covers everything you need to know about the process.
• The best piercings and placements for various body parts and body types
• Terminology, tools, and techniques of the trade
• Vital sterility, sanitation, and hygiene information
• Jewelry designs, shapes, and materials
• Advice for people with stretch marks, plastic surgery, and unique anatomy
• Healing, aftercare, and troubleshooting for problem-free piercing
ELAYNE ANGEL has been a professional piercer for more than 20 years and has performed over 40,000 piercings. She was awarded the President's Lifetime Achievement Award by the Association of Professional Piercers in 2006 and is a contributing writer for PAIN Magazine. She lives in Merida, Mexico.