THE MIDDLE FINGER PROJECT
Trash Your Imposter Syndrome and Live the Unf*ckwithable Life You Deserve
Fueled by her powerful personal narrative and unlikely path to success, Ash Ambirge shows how anyone can take even the worst of circumstances and turn them around to build the life and career they really want.
After a string of dead-end jobs and a death in the family, Ash Ambirge was down to her last $26 and sleeping in a K-mart parking lot when she faced the truth: No one was coming to her rescue. It was up to her to appoint herself.
That night led to what eventually became a six-figure freelance career as a sought-after marketing and copywriting consultant, all while sipping coffee from her front porch in Costa Rica.
She then launched The Middle Finger Project, a blog and online course hub, which has provided tens of thousands of young "women who disobey" with the tools and mindset to give everyone else's expectations the finger and get on their own paths to happiness, wealth, independence, and adventure.
In her book, Ambirge draws on her unconventional personal story to offer a fun, bracing, and occasionally potty-mouthed manifesto for the transformative power of radical self-reliance. Employing the signature wit and wordsmithing she used to build an avid following, she offers advice along the lines of:
- The best feeling in the world is knowing who you are and what you're capable of doing.
- Life circumstances are not life sentences. If a small-town girl who grew up in a trailer park can make it, so can you.
- What you believe about yourself will either murder your chances or save your life. So why not believe something good?
- You don't need a high-ranking job title to be authorized to contribute. You just need to contribute.
- Be your own authority. Authority only works as long as you trust that someone smarter than you is making the rules.
- The way you become a force is by being the most radically real version of yourself that you can be.
- You only have 12 fucks a day to give, so use them wisely.
Ash Ambirge is an internet entrepreneur, creative writer, speaker, and advocate for women being brave and doing disobedient things with their careers and their lives. She is the creator of The Middle Finger Project. She splits her time between Philadelphia and traveling the world.