The Art of Problem Solving in Organic Chemistry
This long-awaited new edition helps students understand and solve the complex problems that organic chemists regularly face, using a step-by-step method and approachable text. With solved and worked-through problems, the author orients discussion of each through the application of various problem-solving techniques.
- Teaches organic chemists structured and logical techniques to solve reaction problems and uses a unique, systematic approach.
- Stresses the logic and strategy of mechanistic problem solving -- a key piece of success for organic chemistry, beyond just specific reactions and facts
- Has a conversational tone and acts as a readable and approachable workbook allowing reader involvement instead of simply straightforward text
- Uses 60 solved and worked-through problems and reaction schemes for students to practice with, along with updated organic reactions and illustrated examples
- Includes website with supplementary material for chapters and problems: http://tapsoc.yolasite.com
Available rights (32)
|Afrikaans||World||All||Available||View on Rightsdesk|
|Albanian||World||All||Available||View on Rightsdesk|
|Arabic||World||All||Available||View on Rightsdesk|
|Armenian||World||All||Available||View on Rightsdesk|
|Azerbaijani||World||All||Available||View on Rightsdesk|