Finding the Missing Pieces (to Close the Intelligence Gap)
Describing the full vision of PM and how to reap the most benefits from it, Performance Management shows organizations how to use PM tools that have existed for decades or have become recently popularsuch as balanced scorecards, Six Sigma, and activity-based managementto collect data, transform and model the data into information, and Web-report it to users. Author Gary Cokins exposes PM as not just an integrated set of improvement methodologies but also as a discipline intended to maintain a view of the larger picture and to understand how an organization works as a whole. PM can be successfully applied to managing any organization, including businesses, hospitals, universities, government agencies, military bodies, and every other entity that has employees and partners with a purpose.
In Performance Management, CEOs, CFOs, vice presidents, and managers discover:
- How to refine aspects of existing PM systems to work in harmony with newer components and apply "what-if" scenario modeling to them
- The explicit linkage between strategic, operational, and financial objectives, and how to communicate these linkages to managers and employee teams
- How to measure the profitability of customers and apply this knowledge to marketing strategies and campaigns
- How time, service level, cost, quality, and flexibility all interrelate with trade-offs
- How to align employee behavior to strategic objectives and motivate employees to accept strategy as everyones job
- How to test and validate the goals set by senior management
Performance Management shows senior managers how to use tools already in their grasp to navigate their organizations to the top of their game through better guidance, feedback, and decision-making.
Available rights (32)
|Afrikaans||World||All||Available||View on Rightsdesk|
|Albanian||World||All||Available||View on Rightsdesk|
|Arabic||World||All||Available||View on Rightsdesk|
|Armenian||World||All||Available||View on Rightsdesk|
|Azerbaijani||World||All||Available||View on Rightsdesk|