Mom's Got Money
A millennial mom's guide to managing money like a boss
The Business Mom is a mother’s guide—an instruction manual to help them use the skills they already possess to become an extraordinarily confident manager of their money. Alford won’t pretend mothers don’t have a lot on their plate. She already knows they’re pressed for time. The weight of their daily decisions takes a toll. Sometimes, it feels like they manage everything, whether they have a supportive spouse or not. She knows this, because it’s that way in her house too. However, we all have a choice on how to handle that responsibility, and Alfred thinks we can flip the script. Instead of being frustrated or feeling resentful, we can think, “Of course I have a million things to do. I’m the CEO. I run this place.”
Once the reader masters Alfred’s Business Mom system, they’ll start to truly enjoy money. Vacations are more fun when they’re already planned and paid for. Christmas shopping is a breeze when you have a fully funded holiday spending account. Never worry about the worst that can happen because you have fully funded emergency funds and life insurance. Feel in control of your bills, caught up, and with room to spare.
In this book, mothers will learn how to:
- Be an exceptional leader of their family with a growth mindset
- Effectively manage their household cash flow, understand what impacts credit score, and decide the budget for family trips, extracurricular activities, and more
- Work with their spouse or partner instead of against them
- Ensure they pay all their bills on time every time.
- Make sure they understand their health insurance premiums, plan for unexpected ER visits, etc.
- Protect their family by buying term life insurance.
- Do the math on childcare costs vs. career costs when having a family.
- Plan and save for holiday spending, birthdays, and special events
Available rights (32)
|Afrikaans||World||All||Available||View on Rightsdesk|
|Albanian||World||All||Available||View on Rightsdesk|
|Arabic||World||All||Available||View on Rightsdesk|
|Armenian||World||All||Available||View on Rightsdesk|
|Azerbaijani||World||All||Available||View on Rightsdesk|