Five Star Spook (Dilogy)
• A new series by debut author Christina Foshag
• Revival of an all time classic topic: A funny and not too spooky ghost story for our younger readers, For Girls and Boys alike
• With lots of cheeky illustrations as a reading motivation
• For independent readers aged 8 and up
• Beyond that: a story time treat for the whole family!
The young ghost Melinda McGoldshoe lives with her family in a remote Scottish castle and everything is simply wonderful. Well, at least in her opinion. Her uncle Albert, however, thinks differently: There are no people to spook in this forsaken castle! So, how on earth is Melinda ever going to learn to be a real ghost when there is no one to spook? He decides to send Melinda and her aunt Greta to Switzerland where their descendants live. The family Goldschühli runs a Swiss castle hotel where are many, many guests to spook!
At first Melinda finds this relocation a dreadful idea, but soon she realizes that the Swiss Alps are a marvellous place for haunting people. Only the twins of the hotel owner, Jost and Kurt – who are called Jokurt –, are not so easy to spook. So they become friends! Together they come across a great adventure that involves the horrible chief waiter Christian Stiebitzer, and also decides about the future of the Castle Hotel …
* Melinda saves the Castle Hotel (Vol.1), no. 8450
* Ghosts in Danger (Vol.2), no. 8451
Available rights (62)
|Afrikaans||World||All||Available||View on Rightsdesk|
|Albanian||World||All||Available||View on Rightsdesk|
|Arabic||World||All||Available||View on Rightsdesk|
|Armenian||World||All||Available||View on Rightsdesk|
|Belarusian||World||All||Available||View on Rightsdesk|