|Mohrbooks Literary Agency|
|Z Kids / Zeitgeist (2020-02-25)|
|Books for very young children, children’s picture books & activity books|
ANGER MANAGEMENT SKILLS WORKBOOK FOR KIDS
40 Awesome Activities to Help Children Calm Down, Cope, and Regain Control
These difficult times can be challenging for everyone, especially for kids who might not fully understand what's going on in the world around them. ANGER MANAGEMENT SKILLS WORKBOOK FOR KIDS may just be the tool that parents are looking for to help their children learn anger management skills for a lifetime.
From identifying their feelings and challenging negative thinking patterns to practicing healthy coping skills when angry feelings arise, kids will learn to feel calmer and more in controland to form better relationships with family and friends and ease problems at school. A bonus section at the end of each chapter encourages kids and their families to practice the skills they've learned for even greater success.
ANGER MANAGEMENT SKILLS WORKBOOK FOR KIDS includes:
- SIX ESSENTIAL SKILLS everybody needs to find calm and control
- FORTY AWESOME ACTIVITIES that help kids develop these important skills
- BONUS GAMES AND EXERCISES at the end of each chapter to practice the skills learned with family and friends
- COLORFUL AND KID-FRIENDLY PAGES make learning these skills enjoyable and memorable
- MULTIPLE BENEFITS include happier relationships, fewer problems at school, and better self-control
This positive, interactive book will help your child calm down, cope, and cool a hot temper with skills that will last them a lifetime.
Amanda Robinson is a licensed professional counselor and registered play therapist in private practice, where she works with children and teens with anxiety, anger, and trauma and facilitates parenting groups. She is currently the president of her local chapter of the Texas Association for Play Therapy and the secretary of the Austin Sandtray Association.