Combining the best current medical knowledge with a new approach grounded in integrative medicine, Chopra and Tanzi offer a groundbreaking new model of healing and the healing system, one of the main mysteries in the mind-body connection.
12. December 2017, quoteHarmony
UK: Rider ; Brazil: Alaude ; France: Editions de la Maisnie
12. December 2017, quoteArianna Huffington, Founder and CEO of Thrive Global
The Healing Self is a quantum leap forward in the integration of science, medicine, wisdom and health. As Deepak Chopra and Rudolph Tanzi powerfully show, our first line of healing lies inside us, and the choices we make today are crucial to lifelong well
12. December 2017, quoteMehmet Oz, M.D., Professor of Surgery, NYP-Columbia University
The Healing Self, as revealed by Chopra and Tanzi, is a natural extension of the immunity and inflammation that can be managed by the concrete approach of these seasoned authors.
12. December 2017, quoteEric J. Topol, MD, Professor of Molecular Medicine, Scripps Research Institute
Stress unequivocally affects the immune system and susceptibility to diseases. In The Healing Self, Chopra and Tanzi provide both a holistic and scientific perspective to understand this complex relationship and promote health.
12. December 2017, quoteMaria Shriver, journalist and founder, The Women’s Alzheimer’s Movement
Perhaps the major medical breakthrough of our time is the discovery that most, if not all, chronic disorders begin years earlier than the first symptoms. We've learned that about Alzheimer's - that it's 20 years in the making.The Healing Self reminds us h
12. December 2017, quoteDean Ornish, M.D., Founder & President, Preventive Medicine Research Institute
Most chronic disorders begin years earlier than the first symptoms. The Healing Self is a great resource in showing readers how to use this knowledge for enhanced immunity, slowing the aging process, and going beyond conventional prevention.
12. December 2017, quoteBess H. Marcus, PhD, Professor
As an academic dean and steward of population health, I understand the damaging effect of prolonged stress and inflammation on overall well-being. Research has shown us that many chronic diseases- such as diabetes and heart disease - can be greatly impro
12. December 2017, quotePaul Mills, PhD, Professor of Family Medicine and Public Health Chief
In this landmark book, Drs. Chopra and Tanzi show us that true healing begins with self-healing, a journey of recognizing and nurturing the healing self and the acceptance of our 'dual role' as both the healer and the healed. The healing self is our very
12. December 2017, quoteDaniel J. Siegel, MD, Clinical Professor, UCLA School of Medicine and author
Deepak Chopra and Rudy Tanzi once again effectively harness their scientific training and passionate commitment to advancing well-being in this accessible, life-changing compendium of cutting-edge tools that will extend your health span and improve your s
12. December 2017, quoteMark Hyman, MD, Director of the Cleveland Clinic Center for Functional Medicine
The body has an extraordinary healing system. Yet most of us do not know how to active that system to create vibrant health and prevent disease. Drs. Chopra and Tanzi map out a comprehensive strategy turn on that healing system and engage your immune syst
12. December 2017, quoteRob Knight, PhD, Professor of Pediatrics and Computer Science & Engineering
The wellness movement takes a quantum leap thanks to The Healing Self. It explains how the choices we make today, including choices such as diet and stress relief that affect our microbiomes and immune system, are crucial to lifelong health. No one explai