This is an atmospheric, engrossing suspense novel about two murders set decades apart. It's perfect for readers of Jennifer McMahon and Kimberly McCreight.
10. March 2017, quoteFiona Barton, New York Times bestselling author
THE BROKEN GIRLS is clever and wonderfully chilling. It held me hostage in a very modern ghost story until the early hours.
8. May 2017, quoteKaren Dionne, author
Haunting and memorable, THE BROKEN GIRLS is a mesmerizing blend of past and present; a sometimes heartbreaking and always compelling quest for the truth about secrets that shouldn't stay buried. Masterfully done!
8. May 2017, quoteKaren White, New York Times bestselling author of THE NIGHT THE LIGHT WENT OUT
Part hauntingly gothic and part suspenseful crime drama, THE BROKEN GIRLS is a bona fide page-turner. This story of friendship, revenge and redemption will make readers of women's fiction rejoice, and the addition of romance and a particularly nasty ghost
1. September 2017, quoteTessa Harris, author
Chilling, disturbing and gripping, this is a well-written, modern-day Gothic tale about facing our darkest fears.
1. September 2017, quoteDeanna Raybourn, New York Times bestselling author
With the moldering ruin of a boarding school, a malicious ghost, and secrets that will not stay buried, The Broken Girls promises much and more than delivers. Each new twist is served with calculated, masterful precision….A vivid, riveting story you won’t
17. October 2017, quoteBerkley
UK / Commonw.: Headline UK
17. October 2017, quoteKristina McMorris, author
Simone St. James weaves a spellbinding tale of fervently held secrets, mysterious murders, and a boarding school for the unwanted. Told through deftly intertwined timelines, this gothic ghost story held me rapt until its dark, final twists. An addictive r