With the mold-breaking brilliance of Timothy Ferriss’s The 4-Hour Work Week, and the geeky enthusiasm of a TED Talk, this book is your ticket to the next level. You’ll learn plenty, but the first lesson is easy: nothing good happens after 2 AM—except the most EPIC experiences of our lives.
23. March 2017, quoteLewis Howes, New York Times bestselling author of The School of Greatness
Jon Levy is what happens when you mix a behavioral scientist likeRobert Cialdiniwith Indiana Jones.
23. March 2017, quoteAJ Jacobs, bestseller author of The Year of Living Biblically
A brilliant and indispensable guide to seizing the day (or, more precisely, seizing the night). Jon Levy masterfully shows us how to have daring, mind-expanding adventures without ending up in a hospital or jail cell. Your life will be filled with more ad
23. March 2017, quoteKristin Tice Studeman, Vogue.com
[Levy is] a uniquely qualified expert on the subject of memorable . . . experiences.
23. March 2017, quoteJane Borden, Observer.com
A how-to guide for having adventures.
23. March 2017, quoteExtra Pack of Peanuts
A must-read for those of us in love with travel and adventure!