This pulse-pounding series debut is the next obsession for fans of Julia Keller and David Bell, and readers of unflinching thrillers.
Sometimes, the journey home is the most harrowing. And it's every parent's worst nightmare.
7. February 2018, quoteDavid Bell, bestselling author of Bring Her Home
J. G. Hetherton's Last Girl Gone is astunning debut that takes the reader down a dark and vivid rabbit hole. The twists and turns come fast and furious, and the novel's protagonist, journalist Laura Chambers, is a character I want to read more about. Swif
7. February 2018, quoteChristine Carbo, award-winning author of The Weight of Night
Last Girl Gone doesn't read like the work of someone new to suspense. Perfectly paced and plotted from its dramatic beginning to its twist ending, Last Girl Gone is acompulsive read that will keep the reader turning pages.
7. February 2018, quoteBrian Freeman, bestselling author of The Night Bird
Forget sleep. Forget everything. No one will pry this book out of your hands until the last diabolical twist.
7. February 2018, quoteOwen Laukkanen, award-winning author of The Forgotten Girls
Chilling, creepy, atmospheric... a rare debut novel that reads like the work of a seasoned pro. [Hetherton's] tale of murder, cruelty and small-town psychopathology grips onto you hard and fast anddoesn't ever let go...Outstanding...Not to be missed!
7. February 2018, quotePaul Cleave, international bestselling author of Trust No One
One hell of a twisted baddie, all wrapped up in [a]fantastic premise, fantastic writing, and one hell of an ending. I read it in a day.