Blurring the lines of blame and moral ambiguity, Corinne Sullivan's smart, sexy debut is perfect for fans of The Girls and Sweetbitter.
11. December 2017, reviewLibrary Journal
[A] steamy debut, in which infatuation crosses the line into obsession... Imogene's backstory...will have readers sympathizing with her as she works through her past.
11. December 2017, quoteInkwell
UK: Harper/HQ (simultaneously with US-Edition, March 2018)
11. December 2017, reviewPublishers Weekly
[A] surprising debut...an affecting novel, examining self-doubt, self-sabotage, and the lasting impact of both.
11. December 2017, quoteJennifer Close, author of The Hopefuls
Indecentis a fresh twist on the prep school novel, a thrilling ride that masterfully explores class, sex and obsession. Sullivan's debut novel is a sharp and complex coming-of-age story that will keep you hooked until the last page.
11. December 2017, quoteSwan Huntley, author of We Could Be Beautiful and The Goddesses
A suspenseful and excruciatingly true portrait of what it's like to be young, female, and desperate to be loved -- by the wrong person. Corinne Sullivan's style is effortless and completely absorbing.
11. December 2017, quoteGeorgia Clark, author of The Regulars
A heart-breaking, entirely believable exploration of an illicit affair.Indecentcaptures the white-hot haze of first love, as obsessive and delicious as it is blinding and dangerous. You won't be able to put this down.
11. December 2017, quoteRufi Thorpe, author of The Girls from Corona Del Mar and Dear Fang, With Love
A page turner with characters so fresh and real it's scary,Indecentwill take your breath away. Sullivan explores subject matter that could be merely titillating, sex, power, desire, but is so ruthlessly honest about them that in the end she challenges eve
11. December 2017, quoteLauren Fox, author of Still Life With Husband
Indecentis so astutely observed, so expertly crafted, I didn't realize I was riding a roller coaster until I was already buckled in and halfway to the top. A fractured coming-of-age story, a one-two punch about self-sabotage and obsessive love,Indecentis
11. December 2017, quoteElisa Albert, author of After Birth
Indecentasks the hard questions about just how low low self-worth can make a person go, and the even harder questions about what it means to truly grow up.